Wednesday, December 19, 2007

had work today @ tbplaza, from 10am-10pm-Imagine the madness, sucha hectic evening, stand for the entire hours. Luckily my pumps aren't killers, mom got me a new one, thumbs up for that - ;) - - gosh , Christmas like uber sooon, I don't know what exactly to get for love, I always plan but fail it, holy loads of hell. I've still got the chalet exchange gifts , OMFG





But anyway no worries, last minute shoppers spells me.





----------------





so for now, I wana be homed, to save $ , to pei ahma :)



:























PRetty APPLES:)

These are made of crystal puzzles,
I sold these
& very much of those very scienctific young stuffs ;)

:

Afterall, I know you're still the nicest thing.
you said this which I never expected,
& when I seen it,
Love was all over-
Its overpowering

<3*

You.are.my.everything

No comments: